1968 Chevrolet C10 4x4
Click Images To Enlarge
For your Consideration is a 1968 Chevrolet C10 4x4. Long Bed. Affectionitly Named. "QUADZILLA" Nothing Stands In Her Way. She'll Get In and Out Of Just About Any Terrain.
Robust 4x4 With Locking Hubs.
4 Speed. 4 Wheel Drive. 3" Lift WIth 35 x 12.5 x 15 Buckhsot Mudder Tires, Deep Dish Aluminum Rims, Roll Bar.
Southern Truck From Georgia. Decent Body. Relatively Straight. Only Visible Rust Is a Small Spot On The Left Rear Quarter Leading Edge.
Bed Has Been Replaced With a Steel Diamond Plate. (SOLID!)
Seat, Door Panels ,Carpet, Floor Mats Are All In Nice Shape. (see pics)
Quadzilla Has a Strong Inline Six Motor Which Was Recenlty Rebult WIthin The Past Year. Runs and Drives Good For a Big Lifted Vintage 4x4.
Strong Clutch.. Shifts Good.
Was Driven Recently On a 2 Hour Trip Uneventfully. She's Reliable.
Lights,Directionals, Etc All Work As They Should. Speedometer Not Connected.
Great Hunting Truck or Bug Out Truck. Quadzilla Has Excellent Potential As a Resto Mod Too.
Very Cool 48 Year Old Chevrolet Vintage Truck That You Don't Usually See Set Up Like This. She's Very UNIQUE !
HEY !... Take Quadzilla Muddin This Weekend.
Email With Questions....
33 Images Avaialble For Review.
Thanks For Your Interest.
- Immediate deposit of $500 due after the Auction closes
- Deposit can be made through Paypal
- Paypal for deposit only. Deposit is non Refundable.
- Full Payment due within 3 days of teh close of the auction or forfeit the sale.
- Cash or Cashiers Check "Only" No Exceptions !
- Please abide by the Payment Policy or risk forfeture of the sale and your deposit.
- Buyer is Responsible For Shipping and Costs.
Terms Of Sale
- Georgia is a Non Title State Prior to 1986. So they'll be no Georgia Title issued with this Sale. Georgia Bill of Sale and Registration Only !
- Please understand these terms and conditions before bidding or making an offer.
- if you fail to follow through a non paying strike will be requested for your account. 3 strikes with Ebay and your're History ! Think about that of you're a habitual offender. This could be your last stop.
- Winning bidders- When you buy. It's Yours. Period ! Winning doesn't give you first right of refusal to come kick tires. YOU OWN IT ! That's how the Auctions work.
- No Third Party inspections. I prefer you to come look at this vehicle yourself in person before bidding or buying. If you don't abide by this request and something is not to your satisfaction. only you are to blame for your lack of due dilligience.
- I will negate and derogatory feedback left at a later time due to missteps as outlinedin these terms.
- When it's all said and done. I want us both to have a pleasant Ebay experience.
- Remember ! Only you are CULPABLE for your actions.
- No Mechanical Guarantees
- No Mechanical Warranties
- Neither Expressed, Written or Implied.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL !
- SOLD AS IS WHERE IS.